Meru University of Science and Technology’s Inaugural International Research and Innovation Conference (MUSTIC 2022)
The event which was scheduled to take place from 27th – 29th April, 2022 has been postponed to 28th – 30th June, 2022 at the same venue.
Staff and students are encouraged to submit more abstracts since the dates have been prolonged.
Theme: Research & Innovation for Sustainable Development
Event Taking Place on 28th-30th June 2022:
Sharing Research Knowledge
1. To share Research knowledge, innovations and Technologies for sustainable development
Research Interventions Integration
2. To integrate research interventions in conservation and sustainable use of natural resources
Pedagogy & Technology Integration
3. To integrate pedagogy, social sciences and to ensure resilience, quality, equity and sustainability
Provision of Collaborative Platform
4. To provide a collaborative platform for academia, innovators and entrepreneurs to seek solutions for sustainable development amidst crises
MUSTIC is a prestigious event organized to provide a global platform for academia, researchers, industrialists, innovators and students to share their research findings and innovations. The conference focuses on providing innovative interventions for Sustainable Development.
- To share Research knowledge, innovations and Technologies for sustainable development.
- To integrate research interventions in conservation and sustainable use of natural resources.
- To integrate pedagogy, social sciences and to ensure resilience, quality, equity and sustainability.
- To provide a collaborative platform for academia, innovators and entrepreneurs to seek solutions for sustainable development amidst crises.
Sub – Themes / Tracks
- Food Safety, Security & Agribusiness.
- ICTs including Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Mathematical applications.
- Minerals, Mining, Materials Engineering & Design.
- Climate Change, sustainable Blue & Green economy
- Health interventions for sustainable development amidst global crises’
- Social science Research in the Innovation Ecosystem.
- Innovative pedagogies in STEM/STEAM Education amidst global crises’
- Business, management and finance.
- Public policy and governance.
- Poster/Exhibit write up and abstract with 300 words, should be submitted online via email.
- PROPOSAL abstracts are NOT acceptable. Abstracts should clearly highlight the subtheme /track, title, objective, problem, methodology, key findings/results, discussion, application, conclusions, recommendations and six keywords.
- Each abstract should include the names of the author(s), affiliation(s), postal, e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Each full paper should have maximum 10 pages, single-spaced, font size 10, Times New Roman and MS Word format.
- All references in the text should be cited appropriately following the APA style.
- Authors should indicate whether the paper is already published or not, below the author’s address byline.
For submission of abstracts and papers, researchers are encouraged to use the email email@example.com
|ACTIVITY CALL||OPEN DATE||CLOSING DATE|
|Abstract Submission||14th January, 2022||29th May, 2022|
|Abstract Review Feedback||3rd February, 2022||7th June, 2022|
|Submission of Full Paper||13th February, 2022||18th June,2022|
|Booking of Exhibition Space|
|Early Bird Registration||6th March, 2022||13th April, 2022|
|Registration||16th May, 2022||24th June, 2022|
|Receiving Recorded Presentations|
|Conference Dates||28th June, 2022||30th June, 2022|
East African Participants: Ksh 4,000
International Participants: USD 100
Exhibitors: Ksh 3,000
MUST Staff: Ksh 3,000
MUST Students: Ksh 1,500
Other University Students: Ksh 2,000
Full Name of the Bank: National of Kenya, Meru Branch
Bank Address: P.O BOX 1774-60200, MERU
Name of Account Holder: Meru University of Science and Technology
Account Number: 01021040013000
Bank Branch: Meru
Branch/Sort Code: 12007
SWIFT Code: NBKEKENXXXX
Prof. Prasanta Dey
Aston Business School (Aston University, Birmingham, UK).
Dr. Beatrice Matiri-Maisori
Riara University Kenya
Prof. Anna Mdee
University of Leeds (UK)
Dr. Alison Parker
(FGS, FHEA), Cranfield Water Science Institute (UK)
Dr. Kilemi Mwiria
Dr. Irene Koomen
Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation Netherlands
Prof. Geoffrey Muchiri
Murang’a University of Technology, Kenya
Prof. Jerono Phylis Rotich
North Carolina Central University, Durnham, USA
Prof. Benson Estambale
DVC-Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Techology
Prof Muthoni Masinde
Central University of Technology, Free State (South Africa)
Prof. Mugendi K. M'Rithaa
Machakos University (MksU)
Professor Daniel Clauw
University of Michigan. (USA)